* Team trainings will remain "ON" unless you are notified otherwise.
IF A TRAINING IS CANCELLED:
- It will be posted on our website as quickly as possible (always keep an eye there first).
- The team's coaches will be notified immediately (and those coaches will send word out to their athletes right away). ATHLETES, be sure to notify your parents!
A training may be cancelled...
- ...if a facility closes. Naturally, if the facility closes, those scheduled trainings will be cancelled.
- ...if a club director or that team's coaches are unable to make the training due to weather conditions. ** COACHES must contact our club directors first.
IF A TRAINING IS STILL BEING HELD (despite potential questionable weather):
- That training session is voluntary for the athletes.
- * If a parent feels uncomfortable driving in the weather conditions, then it is understandable if an athlete misses that training.
- ** ATHLETES MUST notify BOTH AVA's club directors AND their team's coaches (ASAP) should they decide to not attend a team training due to weather.
** AVA never wants to put athletes or their families at risk (or have families drive in conditions that make them uncomfortable).